Video Production Internship
Sockeye is looking for a brilliant production intern who is actively interested in learning more about the advertising and marketing industry with a focus on video production. We pride ourselves on our quality and diligence in creating engaging brands and marketing materials for our clients and their audiences in both traditional and non-traditional avenues.
During this internship you'll work hand-in-hand with our producers and editors to learn the ins-and-outs of agency and production operations, while working in a collaborative agency environment. This position will focus on video production and administrative support. We want to give you the opportunity to do what you love, while learning tangible skills in your career of choice.
What you should have
- A solid understanding of film and/or video production processes, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to multi-task and work quickly. Prior work experience in the field is a bonus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, is a plus
- Pursuing a degree or career in film and/or video production, or related field
- A reliable car and valid driver license
What you'll be doing
- Assisting our video team with research, administrative work, production prep and wrap, production errands, assisting with pitch materials, filing, and more
- Contributing to team meetings
What you'll gain
- Valuable technical, business, marketing, and production skills and exposure that traditional internships cannot provide
- Chances to meet and network with a wide variety of people in the industry
- Ample exposure to the entire gamut of agency operations
- Important professional development opportunity. Interns can expect to exit the internship with meaningful skills to present to future employers
If you're interested, send your resume and cover letter to with the words 'Video Production Intern' in the subject. NO CALLS OR DROP-INS.
- Share This