Sockeye’s Studio Manager is an essential part of keeping the agency running smoothly on a day-to-day basis. The Studio Manager is responsible for running errands, assisting the entire team, and keeping the studio organized. This position assists with tasks related to Sockeye's internal culture such as shepherding internal jobs and making sure that the studio is well stocked and organized.
- Greet clients and visitors as needed.
- Maintain company calendar and schedule meetings, events, travel plans as necessary.
- Create travel itineraries as needed.
- Proactively maintain all organizational and space-related aspects of our studio. This includes ordering & putting away groceries, ordering and putting away office supplies, filing, finding relevant and accessible homes for paper samples and other media.
- Proactively work to make sure the studio space is organized and comfortable.
- Provide support to our executive team. This may involve occasional personal errands for our founders.
- Assist with client meeting set-up such as ordering and plating food, organizing snacks, drinks, etc..
- Make sure kitchen and client fridges are well stocked, clean and organized.
- Keep the Sockeye studio clean. This includes loading and unloading dishwasher, cleaning out the refrigerator, keeping your eye out for random messes and taking a sense of pride in our space.
- Facilitate software and equipment inventory, upgrades, and upkeep.
- Help employees with basic IT questions, connecting them with additional help when necessary.
- Assist Recruiter with needs related to new employee onboarding.
- Pick up supplies and run errands as needed.
- Collect mail daily and distribute to staff.
- Manage cleaning services and relationship with building management and notify staff of any building announcements/construction.
- 1-2 years of admin and/or customer service experience.
- Must be a multi-tasker and able to track multiple assignments/needs.
- Have a positive attitude, even under high-pressure situations.
- An interest in the agency world and desire to grow and learn at Sockeye specifically.
- Must have a reliable car and valid driver's license.
- Be a tidy person with an eye for detail who enjoys making a space clean and organized.
- Team player
- Sense of humor required
If you're interested, please send a cover letter and your resume to with the words 'Studio Manager' in the subject. No calls or drop-ins. Thanks for your interest in Sockeye. Cheers!
- Share This